Ghost Hunts USA to Host Tours at The Haunted 76 House of Tappan in 2018
November 6, 2017 By Chelsea T.
Photo by: Alexisrael via Wikimedia Commons
The Old 76 House in Tappan is not only a delicious American restaurant with great eats, but it's also a well known hot spot for paranormal activity. The historic tavern, which was once a jail, dates back to the 1660s and sits on Main Street.
The restaurant is listed as a National Landmark and has been said to have a number of strange occurrences take place within its walls. Witnesses have reported seeing full apparitions, and some have heard disembodied voices or have even been touched. Cold spells are common here, too.
Ghost Hunts USA will be checking the place out for themselves in 2018, so far, with dates in January and February. The event offers a three course dinner, complimentary wine, psychic mediums and of course, a ghost hunt.
The Ghost Hunt at The 76 House includes:
- 3 Course Dinner
- Brief History Talk
- Tarot Card Readings (Limited to a maximum of 10 minutes and on a first come first served basis)
- Unlimited Wine, Beer and soft drinks with your meal
- Psychic Medium
- Exclusive access to the basement
- Exclusive access to the upstairs
- Medium Vigil
- Group Séances
- Structured Vigil
- Ghost Hunt with experienced Ghost Hunting Team
- Use of our equipment which includes, trigger objects and EMF Meters
- Private time to explore this location and to undertake your very own private vigils
Click here to purchase your tickets today!